- 80ml Ceylon Honey Ginger Mint Tea (3 tsp.brewed for 5 mins in 1L of hot water)
- 6pcs. Ripe Mango Cubes
- 30ml Mango Juice
- 8 Leaves Mint
- 30ml Yata Watte Tea Syrup (1 tsp. brewed for 5 mins in 1L of hot water, reduced to a syrup with sugar)
- Cube of Mango in Stick, for garnish
- Prepare cubes of Mango marinated with tea syrup and set aside.
- Pour all other ingredients into a Boston shaker with ice, and shake well.
- Add mango cubes dressed in tea syrup into a glass. Add ice and pour the shaken beverage on top.
- Top with the mango stick and serve.