Cacao Nibs Crumble
- 4 egg yolk
- 100 g sugar
- 175g manjari chocolate
- 20 g Dilmah Vivid Aromatic Earl Gray Tea
- 200ml milk
- 20 ml captain Morgan rum
- 200ml cream (to whisk)
- 50g sugar
- 30 g crushed cacao nibs
- 120g butter
- 25g cacao powder
- 200g dark chocolate
- 100g isomalt sugar
- 20 g glucose
- 300ml water
- 80g sugar
- 3g xantana
For the Cacao nibs crumble:
- Infuse the cream milk with 10-10 g of Original Earl gray tea for overnight (12 hours) Whisk the yolks with the sugar and pinch of salt.
- Cook in a small saucepan with the infused milk. When it reaches the 80C degrees, remove from the heat, and pour over the melted manjari chocolate.
- Allow to cool, whisk the infused cream until it holds soft peaks.
- Fold the cream into the chocolate, fill it into piping bags.
For the Chocolate tuille:
- Crush cacao nibs in the mortar.
- Combine the flour with rest of the dry ingredients, add the butter.
- Place it on baking paper, bake at 180C degrees for 10 minutes.
- Bring up to boil the water with sugar, glucose, isomalt
- Melt chocolate over Au bain-marie, pour the liquid in, add xantana.
- Lay the mixture on silicon sheet, bake on 130C degrees for 30 min.